About The Company
Apple Park was founded in San Francisco by Angie Tang, Susan Pate, and Chloe Pate with a mission to create environmentally responsible and luxurious products for babies and children from organic, sustainable and recycled materials.
The rise of asthma and other serious medical issues in children are being linked to chemicals in their environment. Apple Park products are made from 100% certified organic cotton and are free from harmful chemicals and carcinogenic materials - not only safe for small ones, they are good for the whole earth:
- Meet Global Organic Textile or Organic Content Claim Standard
- American Society for Testing & Materials for Toy Safety
- European Toy Safety Standard
- Azo Dye Free - free of mutagenic & carcinogenic dyes
- Certified Non-Toxic & Non-Phthalate
- Organic Trade Association Member - Encourages global sustainability
- Contains no: Synthetic Pesticides or Polyester Fillings
- Packaging printed on recycled paper with soy ink
Why Shop Simply Inspired?
Beautiful gifts made in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
Gifts That Give Back
20% of our profits support, protect, and empower women, children, and animals.
Outstanding customer service from a small family owned business.
We promise you will love our products. If not, just let us know. We will make it right.