Alpaca Wool Stuffed Animal - Alpaca
Let your heart MELT for this adorable, 12" tall Alpaca sweetheart!
Who can resist those sweet eyes, adorable face, and ~WOW~super silky, bury-your-face-in-it "fur".
Remember, though, it's made from the natural yearly shear of the alpaca's outer coat, which is then either spun into yarn for clothing or made into sweet soft friends like these. As for the Alpacas, they just enjoy their haircuts during the hot weather, and grow a new coat for warmth for the next winter.
Our Alpaca stuffed animal friends are available in 2 colorways; "White" or "Light Mixed". Color notes: The White color is almost completely white, but may have streaks or small areas of blonde. The "Light Mixed" color is usually mostly white, but also will have areas of a blonde, or gingery color.
Think, oh, so super-impossibly-soft.......
Handcrafted by fair trade Peruvian artisans using one of the world’s softest and finest materials, these cuddly stuffies are made from hypoallergenic, 100% natural "baby" alpaca (which means the first shear). You can snuggle up with one of these sweet things, yourself - or give it as a wonderful gift, so your loved one can enjoy one of the most luxuriously soft things on the planet.
MATERIAL - 100% Baby Alpaca
CARE - Spot wash with mild detergent
Alpaca wool has a naturally insulating core, keeping you warm without weighing you down! Why choose alpaca wool instead of sheep's wool?
- It takes color easily, so there are no toxic chemicals or processes used to prepare the wool for dying.
- Alpaca wool has no lanolin in it, which some people find irritating to their skin.
- It is super-soft, whereas sheep's wool can be scratchy.
- Alpacas are easy on the Earth, too - they belong to the Camel family, and they drink less water, so they are our eco-friendly buddies!
- Alpacas have TOES, not Hoofs, so they do less damage to the land they graze on!
Satisfaction Guaranteed: We promise you will love our products. If not, just let us know. We will make it right.
Customers First: Outstanding customer service from a small woman-owned business.
We Give Back: 20% of our profits support, protect, and empower women, children, and animals.